[Familia] Berry Crunch (50g)
- From Switzerland. Enjoy the crunchy Granola without making the trip!
- With freeze-dried strawberries and raspberries! A blast of sweet and sour!Refreshing honey covers up the crunchy wheat!
- Granola｜Texture：Crunchy｜Sweetness：Average sweet ★★★★★
- Made in : Swiss
- Shelf-Life : 14 months
What is Granola
Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners such as brown sugar. Dried fruit, such as raisins and dates, and confections such as chocolate are sometimes added.
How to Eat Granola
- Eat it without adding anything as healthy snack
- Just add milk or mix in yogurt
- Add it to your cookie, muffin or cake recipe
- Add sliced fresh or frozen fruit
- Try dried fruits as well
- Add some muesli into a smoothie
The Benefits of Granola
- It’s High in Fiber and Whole Grains
- You’ll Stay Fuller, Longer
- It Provides Beneficial Fats